Black Advancement Inc. is a non-profit organization; however, money is necessary to fund Our Solutions and events. Below We have exposed Our books to show complete transparency. If you make a personal donation, your name will be added to Our Patrons page. Thanks for your support!!!
on Cash App – $BlackAdvancement
Sending a Payment
1) Open the Cash App
2) Enter the amount
4) Enter an email address, phone number, or $Cashtag
5) Enter what the payment is for
6) Tap Pay
Send Donations by clicking on the Donate button:
For the best way to give follow these instructions:
1) Log in or sign up for a PayPal account
2) Go to the Send or Request Money tab, and enter the firstname.lastname@example.org and the amount requested.
3) The email recipient can donate with their PayPal account or credit cards.
4) You’ll receive a confirmation email when the donation goes into your PayPal account.
|BA Balance (start of the year)||2020||$429.78|
|Core Member Dues in 2020 start date->||1/1/20 – 12/31/20||$644.00|
|Black Advancement Inc. Annual Fundraiser Campaign 2020||$0.00|
|Donation (Not Connected To An Event)||$1535.99|
|Black To School Program Fundraiser for School Lunches & Supplies||$0.00|
|Deductions through 2020||2/12/11 – 1/1/2020||$4633.13|
|BA Business Cards||1/25/2020||$67.83|
|Mo Money Seminar Event||2/29/2020||$102.23|
|Facebook Advertisement||4/28/2020 – 5/3/2020||$15.00|
|Facebook Advertisement||5/25/2020 – 6/1/2020||$10.00|
|Donation to Atlanta Protest via Jerlysha Williams||6/2/2020||$25.00|
|Federal Taxes Form 2020||6/3/2020||$49.99|
|State Taxes Form 2020||7/13/2020||$103.00|
|Facebook Advertisement||7/12/2020 – 7/19/2020||$35.00|