Black Advancement Inc. is dedicated to mitigating the numerous concerns plaguing the Black Community. We know these issues and topics We have chosen to address will not be eliminated in one year or even 20 years. Still, We feel a great idea and proper planning can mitigate these issues. This is your chance to voice your opinion on how to best help eliminate issues plaguing Our community. Write out your creative and inspiring ideas here to address an issue you feel is important to the Black Community. Include your methodology: consider cost, personnel, location(s), and usability. Help make a difference here and now! Below are the short hand versions of the Solutions We have initiated. This is numbered from the earliest to the latest Solutions We have initiated with Green indicating the Solution is on going, Black signifying the Solution is in development, and Red for not Our current focus:
1. OPERATION FOOD DESERT STORM – Grow and distribute fresh fruits and vegetables and hand them out to the communities considered food deserts.
2. B.A. CREDIT COMMANDMENTS – Created and distributed to inform the masses of how to stay out of debt.
CREDIT COMMANDMENTS 3rd Edition: Credit Commandments Vol. 3 (2018)
CREDIT COMMANDMENTS 2nd Edition: Credit Commandments Vol. 2 (2016)
CREDIT COMMANDMENTS 1st Edition: Credit Commandments
3. PAGE 57 PROJECT: Examination of the Black Experience in the American Education System – A documentary about why the Black generation educated in segregation seems to have done better than the generations with more advantages and access. We ask Blacks of all ages, experiences, ranges in academia to and research to find some answers.
4. PEN IT FORWARD– A program that promoted kids from poverty stricken areas to communicate with college students from HBCU’s and through this encourage these kids to not only strive to go to school, but also expand their horizons to do more than make music or play sports.
5. BLACK-SHOT GUN CLUB (BSGC) – A two part solution involving training and educating as many Black people as possible about how to use firearms responsibly and to try to pass a legislation to have open carry legal in the US with the hope of fear taking over, leading to better gun legislation.
6. LOCAL POLITICAL AWARENESS – A short film of interviews with local politicians explaining their positions and the impact it has on the life of everyday citizens with the intention to improve the participation of the Black Community in local politics.
7. B.A. BLACK HISTORY WORKBOOK – A free online interactive workbook to help busy parents educate their children on important historical figures, events, and moments in Black History. It will be broken into five part: K-1 / 2-3 / 4 -5/ 6 – 8/ 9 – 12.
8. BLACK TO SCHOOL PROGRAM – Black To School Program is a brand new initiative to help local elementary schools with the highest Black population and in lower income parts of town by raising money to pay school lunch debts and for school supplies for next year.
If you wish to contribute your thoughts, time, ideas, or money to these Solutions, please contact us at any of the following platforms: